sábado, marzo 17, 2007

One day....


Remembering in the time the events that changed to my life encounter that night that will be part of me by always.

Overcoming more in the time I am again with you, with that so alive image of you. Everything happened so fast: I knew you, I began to you to really know and at least I imagined it found one night me in the sky... with you, my guide.

The moon was not nothing compared with you. , there immensely beautiful as only you know to be it, it was when a sparkle yours crossed my eyes until my heart, to illuminate everything within me.

What you did with me only your you know it, is your secret and not it joint parties with anybody. You changed to me, you flooded of you my whole body, robbed to me.

It was one night huge in which I lost myself with you in stars, under the shade of the whole sky.

We rose to most eminent of the world, to lose between winds and darknees to us. There so high it felt that it had reached truest, and thus was, was there where I knew the love..........

awwwww.....:$ :D