sábado, marzo 17, 2007

Desire..



First it did not wish because everything was so perfect that it did not need anything because everything was going away to give with time..... And I began first wishing to be with you.... having a house, three children, a dog and that all the nights the latest that felt was your hands in my chest. Later it requested to him to God that you love to me... because I felt that eras the girl of my life and to little by little lost a gesture you or a glance is simple things that they demonstrate much. When I felt that that was impossible I requested that you wanted to me although is just a little bit... that you demonstrate to me although it is just a little bit that you wanted to me. Later it requested that single you have desire to see me and that the one to see me is of joy and not of fear to the rejection. Later it requested so that they remove from my head and my heart to you, but the roots of the love are strong and deep and if they are not dried they do not leave and the love that I never feel is going to dry. Now that I am tired to cry and I know that nobody is going to give back to me the tears no longer I request nothing to him to God because it seems that I made something so bad that no longer it listens to me. Now I request to him to... in fact I do not know who I ask to him but I know what I request and is that a stray bullet kisses to me and that nobody cries to me.