domingo, marzo 25, 2007

Last night I was a sleepy...


I dreamed that you laughed, which your joy did not have end and your happiness transferred the borders of the spiritual land and, that arrived at skies turned a prosperity message, satisfaction and fullness......

I dreamed that you spoke to silence and your words arrived at ears from who started off already kill a time, that you said to him much that she needs to you, of much which you long for to him, of much which you feel the lack of its words and each one of its advice.....

I dreamed that you requested aid to skies, to the immensity of the seas, the echo of the gorges, because often you do not know what to do or what way to take.....

I dreamed that you managed to listen to the rumor of the storm, that always is at the end of the horizon, being hoped the best moment for unloading its energy on the Earth, telling to the distant spot, that brings a message to you of hope with rain and the wind, because therefore the cycle of the life returns to begin like each one of your days and your dreams....

I dreamed that your soul was free of all wrath, resentment and deception, that you managed to sleep and to dream in the day that comes, that your thoughts were only focused in obtaining that everything what you are grows in the immensity of the love.....

I dreamed that your soul lodges single love, which your laughter is the mirror of your soul, that your eyes shine by the light of your spirit, whom your gestures are the reflection of your love, that everything what I feel by you is not in vain that you are somebody that knows and knows the important thing me that you are in my life....

Last night... I dreamed so single about you my queen, somebody much perhaps that in spite of I want you do not know what in my life I have suffered and thinking about that single your you are but pretty which I have at the moment and that did not want to move away to me in the forgetfulness of my thoughts that always I for you am and the your for my one for the other....

only those feelings passed through my mind........<3...........