domingo, marzo 25, 2007

Calm the soul.......


Calm the soul Like explaining to him to the heart That does not exist the reason, That since rounds in my mind; The senses do not lie. But when, your love I want to reach, That I exist, your you seem to forget But when I want to you to embrace, My mind usually precipitates that difficult it is to love! Scale in the love does not exist Your you want to know from the one to the ten; As it is the value, Already I passed the ten! But you do not see love it. And I listen to your voice when asking If I have arrived to you to love, Surely this my heart when answering; That I want to you and I can love to you. When happening the days the evidence Lacks of prudence, Because I cannot avoid That of joy I want to fill to you. And my soul is impatient To the non knowledge that is what you feel, I am scared of love; But by you I am a lunatic one; And your memory is a delight That day to day me makes strong Your name I want to acclaim and your face to admire, But my Single heart wants to exclaim My soul wants to you to love.